Victorian Restrictions to Ease!
From 11:59pm on Monday 9 August 2021, restrictions in regional Victoria are easing:
- There are no restrictions on the reasons to leave home but staying COVIDSafe remains important.
- Residents of regional Victoria must not travel to Metropolitan Melbourne other than for permitted reasons. These include:
- for authorised work or permitted education
- to visit an intimate partner
- for care and compassionate reasons
- to access COVID-19 vaccination provided it is to the closest facility where vaccination can be obtained, or
- to access necessary good and services provided this is to the closest facility where these can be obtained.
In order to remain compliant with the requirements of the Victorian government we are implementing the following strategies to ensure the health and safety of all those that visit/train.
- All athletes are required to book in to train
- Sanitise hands on entry to the Academy
- NO SPECTATORS
- All athletes 12 years and older are required to register via the QR code or written register at reception
- Child collection for Pee Wees and Juniors will be to the rear of the facility
Information updated 13 August 2021