Victorian Restrictions to Ease!
From midnight Thursday, June 17 further easing of restrictions for Regional Victoria will come into place. However, we are still required to do the following within the Academy;
- All Teens and Seniors MUST book their classes
- Masks are to be worn - no mask, no entry
- All visitors are required to check in via the QR code
- Density quotas are to be observed, therefor one parent/guardian per child athlete that wishes to remain whilst their child's attends class.
In order to remain compliant with the requirements of the Victorian government we are implementing the following strategies to ensure the health and safety of all those that visit/train.
- Sanitise hands on entry to the Academy
- All spectators are required to check in using the QR codes at reception
- Child collection can now be done inside the facility
Information updated 18 June 2021